From: March 16, 2012 10:00 AM
To: March 16, 2012 12:00 PM
The Clean Energy and High Technology Career Forum is being hosted by Congressman Gibson. Leaders around New York from business, government, and academia will share their perspective on developing the 21st century workforce as we look to educate and prepare our young adults for the clean energy and high technology jobs right here in New York State. Students will have the opportunity to speak with leaders from clean energy and high tech companies to learn about the industry, careers, and educational requirements.
Thus far, we have a great line up of speakers from:
• General Electric
• Hudson Valley Clean Energy
• Magnolia Solar
• MTECH Laboratories
• Geothermal National and International Initiative
• Hudson Valley Community College
• College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering
• Ballston Spa Central School District
Please RSVP by March 10, 2012. Click here for registration and directions to STEP.