From: October 25, 2011 8:00 AM
To: October 26, 2011 5:00 PM
Register today for ACE NY's Fifth Annual Fall Conference and Membership Meeting at the Desmond Hotel & Conference Center! FROM INNOVATION TO IMPLEMENTATION
The clean energy industry is ready and willing to fulfill its role in overcoming today's economic and environmental challenges. Join us for our fifth annual conference and membership meeting as we learn how to move sustainable energy plans into action and take the next steps forward in the transition to a clean energy economy.
This year's conference features...
- Networking receptions with ACE NY members, state energy leaders, and other policymakers.
- Keynote addresses from Garry A. Brown, Chairman of the NYS Public Service Commission, and Joe Martens, Commissioner of the NYS Department of Environmental Conservation.
- Expert panel presentations on New York's new Article X power plant siting law, solar and energy storage initiatives, renewables and grid integration, and climate change education.
- Exhibits by leading clean energy companies.
- ACE NY's Sustainable Energy Leadership Awards.
Click on the "register" button at the top of the page to register online and submit payment via PayPal, or send your completed registration form (pdf)
with payment to ACE NY, Attn: Fall Conference Registration, 194 Washington Ave. Ste. 320, Albany NY 12210. ACCOMMODATIONS
A block of rooms has been reserved for conference attendees at the Desmond. Reservations can be made online
or by calling 1-800-448-3500. Please reference group code 11R6CS when making reservations.