Contact > Careers at CNSE > Career Details
Employment is with the Research Foundation for SUNY, a private, nonprofit, educational corporation that administers sponsored program activity for the SUNY Polytechnic Institute
Description of Duties:
|Position Title: ||
Canandaigua - MEMS Photolithography Engineer
The MEMS Photolithography Engineer will be physically located at SUNY CNSE’s Smart System Technology and Commercialization Center in the Rochester, NY area. The duties of this position will include, but not be limited to:
- Assist in development of photolithography processes to meet customer specifications & manufacturing process flows from customer requirements.
- Sustain, evaluate and improve existing photolithography processes.
- Process wafers through the photo area with the technicians and other engineers.
- Responsible for and order photomasks.
- Maintain a working knowledge of safety policies and regulations to ensure duties of self and others are performed in a safe manner.
- Other reasonable duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, Physics or similar field from a college or university accredited by the U.S. Department of Education or internationally recognized accrediting organization.
- Academic introduction to photolithography
- Ability to assist in process development and support activities within a cleanroom environment.
- Understanding of photo processing techniques and the associated metrology.
- Ability to document processes and procedures to ensure process capability and repeatability.
- Candidates must address in their applications their ability to work with culturally diverse populations. This position is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a background check; this position may require annual background checks.
Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, Physics or similar field from a college or university accredited by the US Department of Education or internationally recognized accrediting organization. Related coursework in photo preferred. ISO experience.
Notes: Position contingent on the availability of funding
How To Apply
Back to Top
Persons interested in the above position should submit a
resume, three work-related references, and letter of application, along
with The Research Foundation for SUNY employment application to:
Mr. Terry Kremer
Search for MEMS Photolithography Engineer - Canandaigua
College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering
257 Fuller Rd.
Albany, NY 12203
Download The Research Foundation for SUNY employment application*
*Please note: the Research Foundation for SUNY application requires a
signature, thus in order to submit please complete the application,
print and sign it. You may either scan a copy and upload the scanned
document or fax a copy to 518-437-8846.
Posting No: NANO-R14-15
Budget Title: Engineer
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, the Research
Foundation will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an
applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin and veteran or
Please feel free to review your equal employment opportunities protections and laws pertaining to these protections at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
| Apply For This Job
| Back To List