Contact > Careers at CNSE > Career Details
Employment is with the Research Foundation for SUNY, a private, nonprofit, educational corporation that administers sponsored program activity for the SUNY College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering.
|Position Title: ||
President of Fuller Road Management Corporation (FRMC) - Albany
Description of Duties:
The President of the Fuller Road Management Corporation (FRMC) shall be the Chief Operating Officer of the Corporation and shall be responsible for the general supervision and control of the affairs of the Corporation and shall see to it that all policies, resolutions and other directives of the Board of Directors are carried out. The President shall make recommendations to the Board for the programs and activities of the Corporation and shall make an annual written report to the Board at the Annual Meeting of the Board. The President shall make such other reports as the Board may request. The President shall perform other duties for the Board as the Board or the Chair of the Board may direct. This role will also manage the business office and breadth of day-to-day business activity of Fuller Road Management Corporation, interacting with a wide variety of internal and external parties. This includes a range of administrative, fiscal and legal matters. The President shall have such powers and perform such other duties as the Board may direct as are reasonably incident to such office.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Undertake and manage the day-to-day business activity of FRMC, which includes a wide variety of topics involving both internal and external parties, typically at management or leadership levels. Maintain official records of the corporation. Maintain reasonable internal control over corporate fiscal and administrative activities. Responsible for the general supervision and control of the affairs of the Corporation and shall see to it that all policies, resolutions and other directives of the Board of Directors are carried out.
- Make recommendations to the Board for the programs and activities of the Corporation and shall make an annual written report to the Board at the Annual Meeting of the Board. The President shall produce other reports as the Board may request.
- Review, approve and execute leases, contracts, purchase orders and other legal documents for the corporation, and initiate or participate in formulation of same. Provide procedural advice or direction to others as needed. Provide oversight for asset management, participation in finance of new construction and management of existing facilities, staff management
- Organize and support meetings of the board of directors and its finance and audit committees, including preparation of agendas, organization and distribution of meeting material, and preparation of meeting minutes. Communicate with, inform and advise members of the board of directors as needed.
- Undertake special projects as needed.
Strong financial background with a solid grasp of financial administration and internal control systems. Talent for strategic thinking, and excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational and interpersonal skills. Minimum ten years direct experience in relevant financial management roles, including extensive hands on experience with Federal and state accounting rules and regulations and Federal and state audits procedures and protocols, preferably including controllership of a not-for profit or for-profit entity. A CPA is required and Master’s degree in business or accounting from a college or university accredited by the US Department of Education or other internationally recognized accrediting organization. This position is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a background check; this position may be subject to annual background checks. Applicants must address in their applications their abilities to work with a culturally diverse population.
Notes: Position contingent on the availability of funding
How To Apply
Back to Top
Persons interested in the above position should submit a
resume, three work-related references, and letter of application, along
with The Research Foundation for SUNY employment application to:
Search for President of Fuller Road Management Corporation (FRMC)
College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering
257 Fuller Rd.
Albany, NY 12203
Download The Research Foundation for SUNY employment application*
*Please note: the Research Foundation for SUNY application requires a
signature, thus in order to submit please complete the application,
print and sign it. You may either scan a copy and upload the scanned
document or fax a copy to 518-437-8846.
Posting No: NANO-R13-40
Budget Title: Project Administrative Officer
| Apply For This Job
| Back To List