Contact > Careers at CNSE > Career Details
Employment is with the Research Foundation for SUNY, a
private, nonprofit, educational corporation that administers sponsored
program activity for SUNY's College of Nanoscale Science and
|Position Title: ||
Facility Records Coordinator - Albany
Description of Duties:
The Facility Records Coordinator will be in support of Operations Systems to support & keep current files, documents, records, reports, and manuals for operations’ team members. Warranty documents shall be readily available with equipment drawings, operation manuals, and preventative maintenance records.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Manage and maintain a variety of facility records and documents related to construction, renovation, maintenance work etc. Including but not limited to: warrantee documents, as-built drawings, O&M manuals, testing data, training records, inspections, etc. Organizes, converts, and integrate files for storage. Aids in the development and management of facility records and documents. Consult with end users on automated records management applications and recommends software solutions. Provide training to employees regarding documentation systems.
- Aid in organizing all documentation and records from previous projects by performing necessary clerical work, which includes sorting, data entry, filing, binding, copying and miscellaneous support as requested. Proficient in use of technology or ability to quickly acquire skills and a working understanding of applications.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of managements, facility personnel and contractors. Utilize a systematic approach to problem solving and escalate issues when necessary. Perform required and requested tasks in a timely manner. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Ability to set both short term and long term goals and follow through to meet goals.
- Other reasonable duties as assigned.
A minimum of five (5) years experience in records management and/or document control of a large educational, medical or production facility. Must have the ability to function in a fast-paced, highly-technical environment, and communicate effectively. Ability to self-direct work activities with minimal oversight. Excellent written and oral communication skills and proficient use of Microsoft Office applications and maintenance management/inventory programs. Candidates must address in their applications their ability to work with culturally diverse populations. This position is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a background investigation; this position may require annual background investigations.
An Associate’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or a related field from a College or University accredited by the USDOE or an internationally recognized accrediting organization and five (5) years’ experience in records management and/or document control of a large educational, medical or production facility. Experience with construction program documentation, maintenance management programs (FAMIS/CMMS) and CAD (computer aided drafting).
- Shift: D5 (M-F)
- Shift hours: 7:30am-4:30pm.
- Opportunity for overtime
Notes: Position contingent on the availability of funding.
How To Apply
Back to Top
Persons interested in the above position should submit a
resume, three work-related references, and letter of application, along
with The Research Foundation for SUNY employment application to:
Search for Facility Records Coordinator
College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering
257 Fuller Rd.
Albany, NY 12203
Download The Research Foundation for SUNY employment application*
*Please note: the Research Foundation for SUNY application requires a
signature, thus in order to submit please complete the application,
print and sign it. You may either scan a copy and upload the scanned
document or fax a copy to 518-437-8846.
Posting No: NANO-R13-23
Budget Title: Clerical Specialist II
| Apply For This Job
| Back To List