Careers > Career Details
Employment is with the Research Foundation for SUNY, a private, nonprofit, educational corporation that administers sponsored program activity for the SUNY College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering.
|Position Title: ||
Accountant – Fuller Road Management Corporation
Description of Duties:
The Accountant is responsible for day-to-day transaction processing and project support for the finance office of Fuller Road Management Corporation.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Accounts Receivable – invoice tenants monthly and quarterly, prepare and distribute annual increase notifications, code and enter cash receipts, make bank deposits
- Accounts Payable – Open and stamp mail, match invoices to Purchase Orders, enter invoices, prepare checks, maintain vendor files
- Purchase Order Preparation – Prepare Purchase Orders including review of supporting procurement documentation, coordination of process with staff and vendors
- Maintain tenant lease and insurance files
- Bank Account Reconciliations
- Support for accounting processes of affiliated corporations
- Accounting and Project Support to Director of Finance as assigned
- Administrative and Project Support to Chief Administrative Officer
- Other duties as assigned – it is expected that this position, as all positions may at times be asked to assist in other duties not specifically outlined in this job description. It is expected that staff willingly assist their colleagues and management to the best of their abilities and within the expectations of their position. CNSE also reserves the right to reevaluate and reassign duties based on the changing demands of the Division, either permanently of temporarily.
Candidate must have a BS or BA with coursework including 24 credit hours of Accounting from a college or university accredited by the US Dept of Education or other internationally recognized accrediting organization AND three years progressive accounting experience and be willing to occupy a hands-on position with responsibilities for day to day transaction processing as well as providing accounting support to various projects. Individual must possess the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment, have strong organization and communication skills, work well both independently and as a team member, and be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Candidates must address in their applications their ability to work with culturally diverse populations. This position is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a background check; this position may require annual background checks.
Not-for-profit experience is highly preferred.
Notes: Position contingent on the availability of funding
How To Apply
Back to Top
Persons interested in the above position should submit a
resume, three work-related references, and letter of application, along
with The Research Foundation for SUNY employment application to:
Mr. Terry Kremer
Search for Accountant - Fuller Road Management Corporation
College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering
257 Fuller Rd.
Albany, NY 12203
Download The Research Foundation for SUNY employment application*
*Please note: the Research Foundation for SUNY application requires a
signature, thus in order to submit please complete the application,
print and sign it. You may either scan a copy and upload the scanned
document or fax a copy to 518-437-8846.
Posting No: NANO-R13-65
Budget Title: Project Staff Assistant
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, the Research
Foundation will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an
applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin and veteran or
Please feel free to review your equal employment opportunities protections and laws pertaining to these protections at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
| Apply For This Job
| Back To List