About Us > Faculty & Staff > Operational Staff > Joseph Alteri
Assistant Vice President, Business Development and Economic Outreach
- Manager & Principal, Registered Investment Advisor Relationship Management, E*TRADE Securities LLC, 2006 – 2013
- Manager, Elite Client Services, JPMorgan Chase & Co., 1998 – 2006
- Investment Broker, A.G. Edwards & Sons, 1996 – 1998
- Held Series 7, 9, 10, 24, 63 & 66 securities licenses
- B.A. (Economics), State University of New York at Albany
Responsibilities at CNSE:
- Support SUNY CNSE’s activities leading to business development and economic outreach as related to the public-private partnerships with government, industry, and not-for-profit organizations including the preparation of related reports, memoranda and proposals.
- Support the Center for Advanced Technology in Nanomaterials and Nanoelectronics (CATN2) including the maintenance of partnerships with individual small and medium-sized companies under statements of work, economic impact statements and program reports leading to funding and business opportunities for CNSE within the internationally competitive R&D and higher education communities.
- Participation in business development meetings on site and in the field; and participation in the development, deployment, and attendance of workshops, seminars, conferences, exhibits, and trade shows.